Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scandle Body Candle Review

http://www.withourbest.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/scandle-logo.jpg
I had the fabulous opportunity to review a Scandle Body Candle, and I was quite impressed. I opted to review one from the aromatherapy line (Calming) because this mommy needs "me" time too, and Scandle so graciously sent a Sea Salt Soak & Scrub in a corresponding fragrance; smelled like eucalyptus to me.
I was quite exhausted the evening I tried the scrub and the candle; Scandle was the perfect solution! Since it had been a long day, I used the scrub, which can also be used as a bath or foot soak, to smooth out rough areas like my elbows, heels, and knees, and the scrub worked wonders -- and it also made my shower smell like an expensive spa experience! Since the candle was lit, I used some of the wax on my elbows, heels, knees, and hands, after drying off. I was a bit leary about getting "hot" wax on my fingers, but since the candle only burns 2 degrees above body temperature, it just just mind-over-matter! And I even got a little relaxing shoulder massage! The wax was the perfect consistency and not greasy or oily.

Scandle is also launching a new Shimmering Lotion Candle (available next month). It is made from 100% natural ingredients, helps give skin a natural shimmer while hydrating skin, and hids wrinkles and imperfections by deflecting light (as described on their website).

Honestly, Scandle makes wonderful products, the ingredients being FDA approved. The Calming Blend Scandle Body Massage Candle and Sea Salt Soak & Scrub were a great way to wind down. This would make a wonderful gift for yourself or for anyone needing that time of refreshment. Scandle carries a variety of scents, so you'll definitely find more than what you need!

Visit Scandle's Facebook page or the official Scandle Blog and sign up for their mailing list to be the first to know about their "Scandle-ous" news!

****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Charlie at Scandle LLC who supplied the products for the review!****

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your neighbor on the nestwork! I live for "me" time as a stay-at-home mom, it only makes the mom in me, better! Love your blog!
    I am following now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name! It made me laugh. :) Kristin

    ReplyDelete