Friday, August 6, 2010

Restaurant.com 70% off and Free $10 Gift Cert.

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 125 X 125
Here's another deal for Restaurant.com -- use code SAVE to save 70% & get a free $10 Restaurant.com gift certificate! Will expire 8/9.

We like to use it at Las Piramides in Centerville and scored one for The Golden Lamb (you might have to wait until the beginning of the month if they're already out), but you could also get one for The Melting Pot, Kohinoor Palace, and the Golden Lamb. Note that often the restaurant will require a minimum purchase around $35, so read the fine print. Las Piramides allowed us to buy 2 dine-in meals and 1 carry-out before.

We recently had to say good-bye to some friends who moved to Florida, and at the good-bye party, another friend presenting Restaurant.com gift cards to a few restaurants in Florida, since you can search online for participating restaurants around the country.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them yet, I guess I should, huh? Following back from <a href="http://theflounderingwriter.blogspot.com>TheFloundering Writer</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always buy these and never use them!
    Come and check out my August giveaway with low entries!
    http://thechattymommy.blogspot.com/2010/07/etsy-august-mandysyellowcorner.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out! Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- so glad you stopped by my blog, and I am SO GLAD I found you as well! You have a wonderful blog, a great philosophy, and I am happy MBC brought us together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few hours to blog hop tonight....Love it!
    Hope you will stop by for a visit...I am giving away another copy of In a Heartbeat on Monday night...
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/08/have-you-ever-had-to-make-up-your-mind.html
    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete