Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BrytonPick Review

There's always someone in my family who needs "floss-on-the-go" because we don't need to save some of our meal for later! I probably should, but I don't pack toothpicks or floss in my diaper bag or purse. Anyways, I was sent the BrytonPick to review, and I will definitely be packing this in my wallet! Created by dental professionals, it's easy to use and small enough to store, in the carrying pouch, in your wallet. The flexible, germ-resistant stainless steel easily gets between teeth and is re-usable up to 30 days; supposedly even people with braces can use it. BrytonPick is 100% produced in USA at FDA registered facilities (QS-9000 / ISO9001 Certified). One more thing: it comes in a variety of fun colors: I was sent pink and green ones! It can be purchased at Meijer, Drug Fair, Pathmark, A&P or online. For more info, click here.

****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to BrytonPick who supplied the products for the review!****

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried this stuff but your review has me intrigued. Thanks for the blove via mamas lil nestwork. Hope your having a great week!

    ReplyDelete