Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tropicana Trop50 Review




I'm not a big juice drinker because I don't need all the extra sugar and calories! I had the opportunity to try Tropicana's Trop50 line, with 50% less sugar and calories and no artificial sweeteners. The raspberry lemonade was refreshing and still sweet enough! Trop50 is a great way to enjoy juices without the full-bodied calories. It's also a great alternative for diabetics. Previously I had gestational diabetes, and juices were pretty much cut out of my diet -- the one time I had a small glass, my glucose level shot up, and I had to cut out more carbs out of that morning!




If you'd like to give Trop50 a try,visit Trop50 on Facebook to get a $1 off coupon! Share your motivation in their True Resolutions event -- whether you submit a resolution or not, you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card!








****This is not a paid post.  Thank you to Trop50 who supplied the product for the review! I received the product mentioned above free of charge for editorial consideration, and I’m also eligible for additional incentives. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.**** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment