Monday, November 7, 2011

Time To Vote!



"Public service, my son, must always be done by somebody. . . If wise men decline it,
others will not; if honest men refust it, others will not." John Adams


Actually it will be in the morning that I'm heading to the polls! Personally I try to make the most of my right to vote because I chose where to keep my citizenship. I believe that I need to do my part in helping this country, and some times the results do not pan out to my desired outcome. But I will do my part.

And tomorrow, there will be a few businesses who will throw in a few perks for being good citizens too! So after I vote, I'm heading here:

Any other patriotic businesses offering specials tomorrow?!?

2 comments:

  1. Hubby and I voted! We always do the absentee voting, just because of his schedule, so we mailed our in a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We voted :). Sadly the things I voted on did not come out as hoped for, but at least I was able to express my opinion at least a little!

    ReplyDelete