Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flock-Lined Yellow Latex Gloves Magid® Comfort Flex® 620 Review




Most of you know of my aversion to cleaning bathrooms, and part of it is getting my hands dirty! I received the
Flock-Lined Yellow Latex Gloves Magid® Comfort Flex® 620 for review and found them to be durable gloves. They are thicker than the average disposable gloves, thus less prone to the early ditch in the trash, as many of my previous cleaning gloves found their timely end. It is a flock-lined latex glove with embossed finish for grip and is a great help for cleaning, for those who do not have a latex allergy.


****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Magid Glove & Safety who supplied the products for the review!****

0 comments:

Post a Comment