Monday, January 3, 2011

Wildtree Review

I met Amanda from a Facebook hop and had no idea what or whom "Wildtree with Amanda" was, but after given the opportunity to try a healthy biscuit mix and learn more about Wildtree, I'm honestly thrilled about the healthy options Wildtree presents. Wildtree is a direct sale company which offers herb & spice blends as well as mixes, free of preservatives, additives, MSGs and food colorants and dyes. For those of you, like myself, who like to use mixes instead of making from scratch, Wildtree is an excellent option to still have that help, but with much healthier ingredients. Amanda sent me the Buttermilk Biscuit mix to try -- I tried a Paula Dean Southern Biscuit recipe I found on the foodnetwork.com, and it was a complete FAILURE -- and I was so excited to see all the ingredients were natural! It was still easy to prepare, and the taste was FABULOUS! This is such a good option for us. There are many varieties of mixes, and you can view the selection here. Feel free to check out Amanda's site or her facebook page to learn more.

****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Amanda who supplied the product for the review!****

0 comments:

Post a Comment