As a college student many years ago, I decided to make 3 resolutions -- one was academic, one was spiritual, and one was social (I was actually quite shy then.). Amazingly, each year, those 3 goals would be met, often in miraculous ways. I'm anticipating most if not all of these would also become a reality, and I've tried to reformulate the categories to better fit my life now, but I'm still discovering what all my life entails!
I know yesterday, I alluded to some rather broad resolutions for Discovering the Me in Mommy. But I need to delve into it, just a little more, so that I do make the best of these resolutions and goals, making 2011 not just a great year but an exceptional one.
Discovering the Me in Mommy's Goals
1. Get to 200 Facebook friends before the end of January (and there'll an awesome giveaway from Sweeter than Sweets when Discovering the Me in Mommy's resolution is resolved)!
2. Post more of my thoughts (with the help of the Blog Dare) and build up my readership
3. Be content with the rate my readership grows!
Personal Spiritual Goals
1. Read my Bible and pray each day, willingly and whole-heartedly.
Personal Social Goals
1. Learn to more happily serve my family,
2. Find ways to invest in other women's lives.
3. Make sure to care for the ME in this mommy by drinking more water and exercising regularly.
What are your resolutions?!?