Friday, January 21, 2011

Wally the Wonderbug Is Here!


In December, I had the opportunity to offer a sneak peek at Kolcraft's new activity center, as an entry into a contest; although, I didn't win the contest, I was sent a Wonderbug Activity Center to review!

I let the activity center sit, unassembled in the box, for about a month, unsure as to how long the assembly process would take. Surprising, I was able to put it together in about 20 minutes! Instructions were fairly simply to follow, and parts had a snug fit -- a minor difficulty was trying to twist and "lock" the shoulder caps, which some of the toys then fit into.
The toys have just the right amount of sound and movements, and even my toddler, who's obviously too old for this, liked playing with the toys! The seat height is adjustable with a strap on the underside, and it has a smooth 360 degree turn, much smoother than my other activity center of a different brand.

My little helper!

There are actually two "designs" for the activity center, Wally or Wanda, both just as colorful and fun! You can find out more information about Kolcraft's Wonderbug on their website!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me wish I had a little one again:)...much better than the one I got 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete