Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skin-Peel.com Review

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs316.snc3/28444_118649981490059_118617688159955_195447_1544665_n.jpg
I'm a firm believer that moms especially need to take care of themselves, and I try to take good care of my skin by using quality cleansing and moisturizing lotions. Occasionally I use a home microdermabrasion program, to rejuvenate my skin cells. And I have the opportunity to report now on home skin peels!

My skin type is oily, and I wanted to find a skin peel to address that. I tried the Salicylic 10% Acid Peel, because it would "penetrate through sebum (lipo-soluble), dissolve solidified oil (blackheads), and (is) an antibacterial (acne). Salicylic is also used to make aspirin thus making it an anti-inflamitory,” according to promotional materials.
For the most effective peel, make sure to use a clear gel cleanser first. Then apply the peel solution with a gauze pad. After the processing time, apply the neutralizing solution and rinse with cold water. Finish by applying a moisturizer with SPF protection, as the skin peels.

This was a very easy process, and Skin-Peel.com provided everything necessary for the skin peel. Since it was my first skin peel, I left the solution on for 30 seconds and could already feel the slight burning sensation -- I was nervous to go longer and to have to deal with flaking skin in the dryness of the changing seasons. The Salicylic 10% Acid Peel did exactly what it was supposed to do, and I enjoyed the fresh and clean feeling and noticed more clarity in my skin. Personally, I will have to build up to have a longer processing time and will the notice even greater effects.

Skin-Peel.com provides several types of skin peels. They also have a new Fusion Peel for all skin types and issues, with minimal irritation and excellent results like clearing of acne, reducing age spots, softening wrinkles, and improvement of skin tone.

Right now you can make your purchase with the discount code "SHEBLOGS" for a 20% discount on all orders until December 31st, 2010.

****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Skin-Peel.com for the products for the review.****

0 comments:

Post a Comment