Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oliver's Labels Review

How many times have you written your child's name with a Shapie on their sippy cup or clothing tag as a means of identification at the nursery or day care?!? I try so hard not to do that because I think it looks tacky, but normal labels can't stand the wear 'n tear of toddler life!

Oliver's Labels
sent me a small sampling to try, and I do like these a lot! The labels are glossy and extremely durable. They are waterproof and scuff-proof and can be used on items that go into the dishwasher, microwave, fridge, or freezer. I did not notice any loss of adhesion after washing my little one's labeled sippy cup -- it only has to withstand her picking at it!

The Original Labels are 2" x 3/4" and come in a large variety of designs and icons -- there are some which are great for those with any allergies, so that everyone is aware of what your child cannot have.

We were also sent some Mini Labels, which are smaller to allow to adhere onto toys, toothbrushes, or pencils.

One of my favorites is the shoe labels! My little one is still too young for this, but I love the thought behind it. They stick to the inside heel of the shoe and have a right and left foot shape for each respective shoe!
Oliver's Labels also has a Stick-eez Clothing Label, which will adhere to your child's clothing tag. They should also be able to withstand the washer and dryer!
Oliver's Labels offers a Found-it Tracking System to locate lost items without listing any personal information! When someone finds the lost item, they will be prompted to go to a special page on our website (see "A" in diagram below) with instructions to enter the code on the label (see "B" in diagram below). Oliver's Labels will match you to your Found-it™ tracking system code and send you a notification email right away. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information!
Oliver's Labels offers top-notch labels for so many uses! Click on over and order a few!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment: