Friday, November 19, 2010

The Mommy Brand - Review

Most everyone is familiar with Etsy, which provides an opportunity for anyone to sell their crafts or products, but I’m thrilled to share about The Mommy Brand, where each product is individually made by mommies!

I was given the choice to review a hair bow or a flower, and I chose the deep pink Jenny Flower. First, I noticed the pictures on the website just do not do justice to the actual product; the Jenny Flower had soft, supple petals and was not rigid or falsely reconstructed, as I had previously anticipated. Second the flower is strongly adhered to the clip, which held my daughter’s hair wonderfully (and she likes wearing it, unlike most other bows I’ve put in her hair).

Jenny at The Mommy Brand also included a nylon headband which has an ingenious band to clip any one of the flowers or bows onto, for babies with not enough clipable hair! In addition to the nylon headband in various sizes, they also have a thick, lace headband and accessory hat.

Check out their selections; they have over 80 hair bows in their collection! They might even offer a different color product than pictured – originally I wanted the Amy Flower because of the color, but since it was sold out at that time, Jenny suggested the Jenny Flower in the deep pink color I saw the Amy Flower. The Mommy Brand is offering a holiday sale beginning Nov. 8 – stop by and choose your favorite bows for your holiday celebrations and pictures for those Christmas cards or pick up a hooded towel or designed crocheted hat for your little one (or gift it for another little one)!

You can also follow The Mommy Brand on Facebook and Twiter. They also have a blog called “A Young Mom’s Guide to Motherhood, Money, & Marriage,” offering additional giveaways, recipes, helpful mommy advice, and financial tips.

****The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Jenny at The Mommy Brand for the products for the review! I will be compensated with a gift certificate to use towards The Mommy Brand’s products!****

0 comments:

Post a Comment