Saturday, November 20, 2010

BabyBond Nursing Cover Review

It took me quite some time to get accustomed to breastfeeding in public, with a cover. After doing some research and asking around, I purchased a cover, and even though I'm a petite woman, felt like the cover didn't adequately shield me from any wandering eyes! I was paranoid about placing my husband in strategic places so that strangers wouldn't be able to see my side or back. I wish I had known that the BabyBond Couture™ would eliminate my paranoia!

The BabyBond Couture™works as "a hybrid between nursing top and belly band," according to the website. Worn like a sash, it provides access for nursing from the top of the shirt; worn around the waist, it provides access for nursing from the bottom of the shirt, adequately covering any skin that might be exposed while nursing. When finished, it rolls up into a self-storing pouch.

This diagram illustrates the two possibilities for the BabyBond Couture™, but click on the diagram for a video demonstration.

BabyBond also offers the Original design as well as the Flex. All three are 100% cotton and machine washable -- the original even includes a built-in terry velour burp cloth.

Right now BabyBond is offering a Buy One, Get 75% off the second discount! To take advantage of it, purchase your BabyBond product at ToysRUs.com and email a copy of your receipt to missy at babybondnursing dot com; she will reply with a discount code to order the second from BabyBond.com for 75% off. This would be an excellent baby shower gift for any expectant mother!


This is not a paid post. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment