Discovering the Me in Mommy's Goals
1. Get to 200 Facebook friends before the end of January (and there'll an awesome giveaway from Sweeter than Sweets when Discovering the Me in Mommy's resolution is resolved)!
We did it -- thank you!
2. Post more of my thoughts (with the help of the Blog Dare) and build up my readership
I tried to more consistently blog, but I still have room to grow.
3. Be content with the rate my readership grows!
Contentment was much easier as life got busier!
Personal Spiritual Goals
1. Read my Bible and pray each day, willingly and whole-heartedly.
I got involved with a community Bible Study (Bible Study Fellowship) which really helps me to regularly read and study the Bible and pray more whole-heartedly.
Personal Social Goals
1. Learn to more happily serve my family,
I think I forgot about this goal, but looking back, joyful service was achieved some of the time.
2. Find ways to invest in other women's lives.
YEA! I'm able to meet with awesome women twice a week!
3. Make sure to care for the ME in this mommy by drinking more water and exercising regularly.
This makes me laugh, because I hardly drink enough water still, but I am exercising...kind of!
Photo Credit:Image: jscreationzs / FreeDigitalPhotos.net