Monday, December 19, 2011

Awesome Pillsbury Potluck Party!

While I do enjoy hosting parties, I've discovered that I end up being super stressed about details. After hosing the Pillsbury Potluck Party, I realized there are some easy recipes available! It was a fun night! I prepared a few recipes from the Pillsbury website, and my guests brought another Pillsbury dish to share. We had the Crescent-Wrapped Brie, which I'm making again for another Christmas dinner, Cheeseburger Pot Pie, which makes an easy dinner, and Holiday Appetizer Wreath, perfect for bringing to Christmas parties! My husband decided he would make some desserts which appealed to him, and he made the Chocolate and Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies and the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Truffles, which we dipped in dark, Ghirardelli chocolate!


As you can see, Pillsbury makes holiday entertaining easier (and also can make dinners around a busy time much easier)! I'm no longer stressing about entertaining; in fact, I'm bringing the Pillsbury Party! The weekend after this Potluck Party, I used the leftover ham for a Ham 'n Cheese Omelet Bake, which was both yummy and impressive! For your next party, check out Pillsbury's site, and for those of us who need it as easy as possible, Ideas Made Easy are created in less than 30 minutes with less than 5 ingredients! Also, many Pillsbury products are currently on sale, and with coupons, you could save even more! Click to print a coupon for $1.10 off the purchase of Pillsbury refrigerated products for your creations!

You can also follow Pillsbury on Twitter and like Pillsbury on Facebook.

***Opinions are strictly my own. The Pillsbury product, information, food ideas, online coupon link, and prize pack have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.***

0 comments:

Post a Comment