Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The True Christmas - Name Above All Names

Yesterday I was driving home after picking up a few things I needed to make a dish for a Christmas dinner we're attending tonight! And traffic back from the store was twice as long and miserable, with the long wait of red brake lights. Driving does not bring out the best in me, but before I hurled my attitude down, this song came on the radio. Listening to it gave me goosebumps when the song I recognized began to change to different languages. For me, this is Christmas. There would be no joy, no hope, no love without this glorious gift. If you have a few minutes, watch this video of the song I heard.
What is Christmas to you?




1 comment:

  1. Christmas to me is family and a time to appreciate all we have. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete