Friday, July 8, 2011

Bona Free & Simple™ Review



Have you used a household cleaner that read, "KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. May cause stomach irritation if swallowed, drink 1 or 2 glassses of water to dilute"? Not that anyone in my family is planning on ingesting any household cleaner, it's reassuring to know that there are cleaners which will not cause harm or even warrant a call to Poison Control!

I got to try out Bona's New Free & Simple™ Hardwood Floor Cleaner, which is also free of dyes and scents. It is non-toxic, biodegradable, and environmentally responsible, without disappointing with its cleaning abilities. I used it to clean our wood floors in the dining room, and
Bona's New Free & Simple™ Hardwood Floor Cleaner conditioned the floors so no one would know that milk was spilled, food was tossed, or dust had collected on it! I really appreciate having a non-toxic cleaner for my hardwood floors.

If you'd like to try it yourself, sign up for their mailing list to get a $2 coupon -- products may be purchased online or at select Bed Bath and Beyond stores (and I've also seen it at Meijer).


****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Bona who supplied the products for the review.****

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new fan of your great blog. Following you from today's hop!

    http://www.ourbananamoments.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tired of all the toxic products out there. This sounds great! I hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful day my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete