Saturday, July 10, 2010

Funk

I get in a funk every now and then, but it's been happening more now that I'm home full-time. A few causes this time around were due to being home-bound; for the past 2 days, the car was in the shop, and with the weather rainy or extremely humid, I've stayed inside and not active -- that can really mess with my head!

So I'm trying to find ways to try to avoid this happening again. How can I maintain some of the active lifestyle I enjoyed before? The gym is still a possibility, but I have to bring "that" -- remember? I can walk outside, provided that the weather obliges. I could use exercise tapes, but I don't follow though with those; I can get about 15 minutes into it and then find creative excuses to turn it off! So I think I must make myself do about 10-15 minutes of toning exercises, and whatever walking I can do will just be an added benefit. Any tips for me?!?

Oh, by the way, I got out of the funk rather quickly this morning -- my adopted mom called, and we went out shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Just getting out of the house is good for getting out of a funk.
    Glad you stopped by Friendly Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete