Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another Award!

Thank you Busy Buzzer for this award!

And here are 7 things about me:

1. I love to travel!
2. And when we travel, I make an itinerary that's often too full.
3. I get really excited about using coupons and saving money.
4. I can sew a button...and that's it.
5. I love Hello Kitty.
6. I eat more sweets than I should...
7. I'd love to be more organized than I am.

And now to pass on this award to:
  1. Home Mom
  2. Faded Highways
  3. Stinker Pinkers
  4. Emily Lane Studio
  5. Vivo Bello
  6. Untypically Jia
  7. Home Grown Families
  8. Raising Future Leaders
  9. TV's Take

6 comments:

  1. COngrats to you and the people you passed it on to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I just wanted to say thank you for the sweet award. I have been out of town and I'm just getting your message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you that was so sweet! I look forward to passing it along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm truly honored. Can't wait to bless others & pass it on.

    Lisa xoxo
    http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrads! And thanks, my first award ever! I an extremely honored and I can't wait to pass is on.

    Vera:)
    http://emilylanestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete