Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One of those mornings...

I'm usually a morning person and love watching the sunlight, even on an overcast day, fill the room, but today, I feel unusually tired. The little one woke up an hour earlier than normal, probably because she was hungry from not really eating much supper last night! And I'm still trying to convince myself that I can get more things done with the extra hour...it's been three hours, and I'm not quite convinced!

I'm a little overwhelmed -- the dishwasher needs unloading, several rooms need to be picked up (one is to the point of needing severe intervention), floors need cleaned again...
Hmm...I need a Day Alone! =)
But since that's not available, I'll have to press on. I took a quite moment alone already, and now I'm ready to wash my face and get started on the clean up here! It could be worse, right?!?

5 comments:

  1. Following you via FMBT. Pls follow me back @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog for basically the same reason you do. I must admit I love it! Now following you from FMBT, come follow me at http://tvstake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya!! A day in the life...

    I'm here returning your follow from FMBT and thanking you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back:) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the same thing today! Glad I'm not alone ;)
    It amazes me how much I can get done when I don't have a toddler un-doing everything I just did.
    I think all we can do is hope that tomorrow has more motivation (and coffee) in it! <3

    Take Care,
    KareyEllen

    KareyEllenDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete