Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graeters

Yes, I greatly enjoy food, but there are a few treats that I absolutely go crazy about: bubble tea and ice cream, especially Graeters! For the years that I lived within a 30 mile radius of a Graeters store, I got their summer t-shirt! I don't know how I missed this one, but I wasn't on their email list...until yesterday! And I discovered that when you sign up here, you get....
Print your BOGO offer now!Just thought I'd let you know! (And I think I should be on that picture because I'm all about Graeters! And I'm not getting compensated for this plug...I just get my 2nd scoop free!)

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I am always looking for a way to save a little money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like delicious ice cream! Not really any home made places around here like that.

    Thanks for stopping by - I'm following you now too!

    Maggie at tethered mommy dot com
    www.tetheredmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog. I really like the design as well. So nice to meet you and thanks for the new follow. Have A
    Great Weekend....

    ReplyDelete