Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New England Coffee Company Review


We had a streak of warm, sunny days, followed by this horrid week of winter-like weather. Oh the joys of living in the MidWest. I have to say that these days have been especially great for New England Coffee! I sampled the French Roast, Columbian Supremo Dark Rost, and the San Francisco Blend, and my husband and I really liked the dark, rich roasts. Personally, the San Francisco Blend was my favorite, because I liked the smooth blending of several flavors. For non-dark roasters, there are other varieties available from the New England Coffee Company.

One unique aspect of this company, that I really appreciate, is that New England Coffee is family-owned and operated for over 90 years -- the third generation is now running the company!

So for you coffee aficionados, check out the retail locations or browse online!



****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Kathleen at the New England Coffee Company, who supplied the products for the review!****

0 comments:

Post a Comment