Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Claspy Kids Review


I really love and appreciate learning toys, and when I found Claspy, I wanted to see more!


After unbuttoning and unrolling the claspy, you'll find hook and loop (velcro), which opens book-like, left to right, threading with a colored "shoe-lace," and a buckle.


The buckle saved us from a meltdown on our 12-hour trip but is a convenient "toy" to take everywhere.



Each is a one-of-a-kind, with different fabrics, but all are crafted perfectly and seamlessly. You can see their current selections here. Enjoy free shipping with code: MOMFREESHIP (Ex. 5/31).


****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Claspy Kids who supplied the products for the review!****

1 comment:

  1. Anything that saves you on a 12 hour trip is worth any amount of money. I was in a car once with a screaming kid for 30 minutes and it was tough. I can't imagine 12 hours!!!! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete