Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly - 2010 Christmas Cards & Opportunity to Earn $25 GC for bloggers!

I'm a huge fan of Shutterfly (and I think my family is too) because we use their personalized cards so often -- my husband has one for his birthday and Father's Day, and all the grandparents had one for their birthdays! These cards are well-constructed and great for displaying pictures -- I know our cards are still displayed (all over the world) even though the events celebrated are now over! And I do appreciate the variety of designs and themes.

Previously I wrote about Shutterfly's new Christmas card designs and Shutterfly even graciously offered cards for a review and giveaway (sadly that's ended). I still have to design a few more cards, and I'm going to order a few in different themes -- I like variety! Here's a preview:

Lord Has Come Religious Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Currently Shutterfly has Christmas cards discounted by 20%-30% as well as discount on some of their popular products. You can see all the specials here.

***Bloggers: you might already be aware of this promotion.
Help us spread the word. Embed project and receive a $25 gift certificate. Here's how:
Embed your project on a blog or Web site you own. Email an active link (no screenshots, please) to the Web page containing your embedded project to: shareproject@shutterfly.com. We will confirm placement and reply to your email with a discount code.
Limit one per customer. See terms & conditions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment