Thursday, December 16, 2010

Applied Labels Review

For those needing a solution to labeling your children's belongings in a simple fashion, I've found it! I have the opportunity to sample kid's labels from Applied Labels LLC; they do the trick. They're sharply printed black on white, with an icon, if desired. Definitely versatile, they can be used to label sippy cups, shoes, clothing, or other items. They are also dishwasher safe and lead, BPA, and DEHP- free. The thing I appreciate most though is the value; you can get 30 for $14.95, definitely the best value I've seen for children's labels.
Also of note is Applied Labels LLC's opportunity for child care centers to print at a group-rate discount or even offer label printers.

Stay updated with Applied Labels on their website, but also on Facebook and Twitter too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment