Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Believe

About a year ago, I started to read and follow more blogs, thinking that creating my own was just too much for me. Friends suggested that I myself blog, but I quickly and simply wrote them off! But in the summer of 2010, I decided to give it a try, and here we are, still striving!

As I look back at this last year's adventures, I'm so thankful for people who've believed in me and in this blog. I'm grateful for those friends who suggested and then supported me in the creation of Discovering the Me in Mommy! And I'm extremely grateful for my first few sponsors who believed in me to trust their products into my hands. My very first giveaway was a gift from a now extremely successful giveaway blogger, who referred me to the company. My second giveaway was one that I just stuck my neck out to ask the owner -- and for that, Martha at N-fini gets my Believe award! And if you need shapewear to look your best at those parties, N-fini has quite the selection -- you'll find effective and comfortable solutions there. They're also offering more of a selection for apparel too, even eco-friendly options.

10% off Athletic Recovery Socks 125x125

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I, for one, am so happy you jumped on the bloggy bandwagon! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete