Thursday, September 2, 2010

Success

This week has been a successful exercise week! Each day, I've been to the gym to exercise, but today, I just wasn't feeling it. So I put baby girl into her stroller, and we went for a long walk. I tried not to think about popping wheelies to get the stroller up and down the sidewalks -- I get too nervous walking in the street -- to just enjoy the time, while most adults are at work, and I have the opportunity to talk a walk with my daughter. She was quite satisfied riding, with her sippy cup in tow, as I pointed out the squirrels running up trees. I also like to take note of how people update and keep up their houses. Some times I try to remember addresses of the houses for sale to see what the going rate is. But I try to focus my mind and not just walk aimlessly.

I try to use all my exercise times to refocus -- if I'm with the baby, I try to engage her mind too, or if I'm alone, I try to remember the needs of others. So far, this week has been a success, physically and spiritually, for which I'm extremely grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment