Normally I don't think about these kinds of things often because it can lead me to a play I just don't want to visit . . . the black hole of discontent which continues to grow and feed on my negativity! But for a few minutes, I'll indulge!
Don't know how much Powerball is now, but I'm thinking an extravagant amount, which would allow me to:
1. Pay off the house -- no debt whatsoever would be great, right?
2. Put money into savings/retirement and college fund for the kid(s)
3. Build a house in Africa for our medical missionary friends
4. Purchase a home for my parents to retire in
5. Pay for others' international adoptions
6. Set up some kind of investment so that I can continue to have funds to help organizations whenever necessary
7. Take vacations to San Francisco, Asia, and maybe Europe.
8. Spend a little bit more and buy a few more adorable cloth diapers!
This post is part of the Blog Dare's Prompt: If I Won the Lottery