Thursday, March 31, 2011

If I Won the Lottery...

Normally I don't think about these kinds of things often because it can lead me to a play I just don't want to visit . . . the black hole of discontent which continues to grow and feed on my negativity! But for a few minutes, I'll indulge!

Don't know how much Powerball is now, but I'm thinking an extravagant amount, which would allow me to:

1. Pay off the house -- no debt whatsoever would be great, right?

2. Put money into savings/retirement and college fund for the kid(s)

3. Build a house in Africa for our medical missionary friends

4. Purchase a home for my parents to retire in

5. Pay for others' international adoptions

6. Set up some kind of investment so that I can continue to have funds to help organizations whenever necessary

7. Take vacations to San Francisco, Asia, and maybe Europe.

8. Spend a little bit more and buy a few more adorable cloth diapers!



This post is part of the Blog Dare's Prompt: If I Won the Lottery
Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

3 comments:

  1. Your list would be similar to my own, except my kids are out of the diaper stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I love your dreams!!! =)
    You sound like a very compassionate, loving person. I am a new follower, would love a follow back @ ModernMomRedefined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete