Saturday, October 15, 2011

I met the $5 Dinner Mom!



Yesterday I got to meet The $5 Dinner Mom, Erin Chase, at my MOPS meeting! She's authored The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook and The $5 Dinner Mom Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook (and will release a One Dish Dinner Cookbook very soon) and blogs at $5 Dinners.

She's always impressed me with her knack for great meals under $5, but after meeting her, I'm even more blessed by her humble and genuine spirit. She really desires to simply life in order to better attend to our top priorities. For example, her meals are delicious yet gentle on the budget, in order that finances become controllable. She knows firsthand because that's how she began prepping dishes for under $5. Incredible what we can learn from others!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is one of the greatest! What a neat experience for you! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to know that she is as wonderful in person as she seems to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you got to meet her...I've always been impressed by what she can do to make a yummy meal!

    ReplyDelete