Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall


Ah, Fall. I know many people were ready for it when October rolled around with cooler temps and changing leaves. But for the first time in many years, I bucked the changing of the seasons! Here in the Mid-West, we had a very wet and dreary September, and I felt like I was cheated out of the last part of summer. Feeling like a misplaced Floridian, I wanted it to be hot! Thankfully, I got contentment calibrated back into my system, and I'm ready to enjoy the beautiful blue, October skies, the varied shades of leaves, the crunchiness of leaves already fallen, the crisp Fall air, and apple cider and pies!

2 comments:

  1. Here in Jamaica we are getting some well needed rain but still a lot of sunshine. It will soon be cooler up here in the hills of Boyne Park. Have a good Fall. Lovely picture! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on MBC and now following. Would love a follow back at
    http://addilu.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete