Monday, June 6, 2011

NEVER...

List 25 things you will NEVER do! -- from the Blog Dare's June 1 prompt

As I try to think about 25 things, I can only think of things I thought I'd never do but ended up doing, like:
  1. hitch-hiking in a foreign country, alone
  2. going to the Cayman Islands twice
  3. visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon
  4. tour the old Yankee Stadium
  5. attend the university I graduated from
  6. survive four years of university in the middle of corn fields
  7. pay off my student and car loans in less than 5 years
  8. have a house in a rural county
  9. drive 50 miles one-way to work
  10. have my baby on the last day of exams
  11. work in the church nursery
  12. clean poop out of a cloth diaper
  13. advocate cloth diapering
  14. be a blogger

Guess it all boils down to:
Never say NEVER!

Image: jscreationzs / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! Love it. I am slighly ashamed but I never did the cloth diapering thing. Sounds like you've lived among a lot of fun and adventure

    ReplyDelete