Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Flats and Handwashing Challenge May 23-30

Dirty Diaper Laundry Flats Challenge

I saw this Flats and Handwashing Challenge and thought it was interesting. It's a very basic way to experience one of the most cost-friendly ways to cloth diaper. I thought about participating, but since I don't have any flats, making a purchase is still purchasing, making it not as cost friendly! But I have handwashed pockets and fitteds to dry over night -- the heat in the house dried them up in one night; and I've handwashed to dry outside -- in fact, yesterday, I washed up the 3 dirty ones to hang out in the sunshine, one of the few super sunny days we've had!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I would love to participate in order to help the cause, but that would require purchasing flats.

    I hope this gets some publicity. More than just the mommy CDing community. These moms have a completely viable inexpensive solution for parents in need, and I hope someone pays attention!

    ReplyDelete