Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ecover Review




I'm always trying to learn more about enjoying and maintaining good, healthy living, and Naturallysavvy.com helps me in my growth in knowledge. I was sent a bottle of Ecover's Dishwashing Liquid with Pomegranate and Lime, and I was so excited to try it. At the end of the day, I'm usually hand-washing my preschooler's plastic sippy cup, and I was thrilled to try a natural cleaner on my child's cup. Without excessive bubbles, Ecover's dishwashing liquid is made of plant-based and mineral ingredients, biodegradable, and safe for septic tanks.

I appreciate how Ecover's mission is to provide effective cleaners (from "clean-running factories") without the chemicals. They've also created a "green plastic," made from sugarcane. This "green plastic" used for their packaging is renewable, reusable, and recyclable!

While I have used one other Ecover cleaning product with great success, I was wanting this dishwashing liquid to do just as well. It does the job of cleaning dishes well, however, the plastic sippy cup that held raw milk was quite the challenge to degrease. Ecover's Dishwashing Liquid with Pomegranate and Lime, would clean and degrease the cup when I added more dishwashing liquid than I originally anticipated needing. While I'm still happy with the product, I'm not as ecstatic about it simply because it took a bigger squirt of dishwashing liquid to clean. But with other dishes that needed cleaning, it did well.


I received Ecover's Dishingwashing Liquid courtesy of Naturallysavvy.com for this review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment