Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fun with #ProgressOh!



I appreciate how Progresso supports a positive feeling and satisfaction in wise food choices, and those "Oh!" moments of just being so proud! While I've not given 100% to my exercise goals, I've been good with my food choices and haven't put on the weight I lose in January! And Progresso wants to help me celebrate that!

You might have seen some television commercials about the chance of winning the ultimate ProgressOh! make-Oh-ver experience in Hollywood, with 3 winners getting roundtrip airfare to LA, with 4 days hotel accommodations, a head-to-toe makeover, 2 tickets to the season's live finale of The Biggest Loser, and $2000 spending money!

Here's how to enter:
  • Visit Facebook.com/Progresso
  • Complete an official entry form
  • Share a photo
  • Tell us why you love Progresso soup
  • Tell us why you deserve a ProgressOh! makeover
Leave a comment and telling me you've entered and be in the running to win a ProgressOh! Gift pack of:
2 cans of Progresso® soup
 
Light Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese
 
Light Chicken Pot Pie Style
 Cosmetic Bag
Compact Mirror and Brush
progressoh giveaway


***All opinions are 100% my own. The information, products and ProgressOh! gift packs were provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.***


0 comments:

Post a Comment