Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paper Coterie -- $40 Gift Codes!


I really like anything that can be personalized, and Paper Coterie provides just that! They have personalized growth charts, as well as various calendars and photo books. You'll also personalized invitations and recipe cards.

I love this photo book, and though it'll take a bit of time to really personalize it, the finished product will educational as we learn our alphabet but also be fun to look at for years to come. I really appreciate the versatility in picking what each letter represents; I can easily use uploaded pictures or mix and match with the stock photos available. The book is also printed on premium 50% recycled fiber paper.

Want to try it out?!? August is the official "Begin Anywhere" month, and Paper Coterie is offering $40 to spend on orders placed through the month of August! Just leave a comment and email, and I'll get the info to you!

For those who need more time, a giveaway will be coming!


****This is not a paid post. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Paper Coterie who supplied the products for the review and giveaway!****

2 comments:

  1. Meeeeeee :)
    Sarah Lewis
    sarahlewis06@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the "about me" book. Thanks!
    home at thelucaszoo dot com

    ReplyDelete